One component self etching light cured adhesive
G-BOND is an easy-to-use self-etching light-cured adhesive.
It utilises both chemical adhesion and micro-mechanical retention principles to form a unique and stable nano interaction zone (NIZ) with the dentin.
At the same time, it also offers a reliable adhesion to enamel.
Several clinical studies (including one with 9-year follow-up) have proven its extremely good performance in time.
2 year shelf life with NO refrigeration
Nano Interaction Zone formed by G-BOND (TEM image)
The arrow indicates the interface which is unique to G-BOND. Hydroxyapatite is left around the collagen fibres to provide the basis for chemical bonding without collagen degradation.
Excellent Stable Bond Strength:
Bond strength testing is conducted via many different methods which will result in a wide variation of bond strength results. Of great importance is the ability to maintain good bond strengths through stability at the tooth interface.
- 7th generation, one bottle, one coat only adhesive
- Mild etching of enamel and dentine
- Tubules to stay closed providing a very low risk of post-operative sensitivity
- Simultaneous demineralization and monomer infiltration results in a better seal resulting in less nano leakage
- One component system with a simplified application technique saves time - a 30 second procedure
- Extremely stable formulation, oral durability guaranteed.
G-BOND 1-bottle Pack 5mL
- Read more