Drill FG 900 - Drill Machine
It''s constructed for high precision work. FG 900 provides absolute control and yet effortless drilling. Characteristics include:
- Excellent visibility of selected point located by the laser pointer
- It also enables hands-free drilling of plaster models, resin or plexiglass bases.
- Exact depth perforation can be increased or decreased between burr and work level by means of the adjustment nut.
- Drilling micrometric regulation.
- The machine is equipped with a special spindle which can be adapted to different burrs by using variable chucks (the standard one covers sizes between mm2,8 and mm3,2).
- FG 900 is therefore compatible with all model systems.
- It comes with a cone shaped tungsten burr from 2 to 3 mm.
- Set of keys for spindle & chuck maintenance
- Conical burr 902 FR
- Feed power: 230 V – 50/60 Hz (110 V on request)
- Power: 80 W
- Speed: 2,800 Rpm
- Spindle for chuck between 2.88 mm and 3.2 mm
- Laser pointer
Dimension & Weight
- WxDxH: (15.5x16.5x37)cm
- Weight: 6.7 Kg
Chucks for spindle with different dimensions
- Read more